Job Title – Ad Ops Executive
Location – Bath, UK
Closing Date – 21 December 2018
Network N are looking for an Ad Ops Executive to join their rapidly expanding games media business based in Bath.
An entry level Ad Ops Executive is needed to join our rapidly growing business. We specialise in delivering multimedia and multi-platform marketing campaigns for some of the biggest brands in the gaming industry. This is an excellent opportunity for an analytically minded individual to progress their career within a leading digital business in the South West.
Joining as an Ad Ops Executive you will be responsible for the interpretation, implementation and optimisation of global marketing campaigns for some of the biggest brands in the gaming industry. You will be expected to work with the Head of Ad Ops and directly with global clients and agencies to diagnose problems, provide feedback for improvements, undertake ad-hoc project work, and anything else necessary to ensure maximum campaign efficiency.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working with Sales to provide solution-led marketing campaigns for their Client/Agency
- Communicating with clients and providing pre, mid and post campaign support
- Trafficking display and video advertising campaigns across a multitude of ad serving platforms, including Google Ad Manager (DFP), Teads, SpringServe and Adwords
- Running social advertising campaigns through Facebook and Instagram
- Debugging ad tags and ensuring creatives meet our technical specifications
- Identifying any opportunities during campaigns to maximise performance
- Working with the Ad Operations team to ensure all client deliverables are met to the expected standards
- Reporting internally and externally on campaign progress and performance, with optimisations also provided
This is an entry level role so experience is not required, but if you are a talented Graduate, Junior Ad Ops Exec, or an individual looking for a career change with a CV that demonstrates the following:
- A passion for technology and/or advertising;
- A keen interest in marketing and/or digital publishing;
- A love of games and gaming;
- A dedication to pursuing team goals
- Exceptional problem solving skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent written and spoken English including strong interpersonal skills;
- Highly organised with excellent time management
- Knowledge of Microsoft products suite
- A strong work ethic and self-motivation, with the ability to take the initiative
Then you should send us your CV today.
We are a young and fun company to work for but that doesn’t mean that we don’t work hard. If you think you fit the bill then drop us a line.
Please email your CV & covering letter to email@example.com by 21st December 2018