Job Title – Graduate Digital Marketing Assistant, Creative Agency – Network N
Location – Bath, UK
Type – Temp, 3-months
Closing Date – 24 May 2019
Network N Ltd is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join its busy Agency department in the Bath head office. This is a 3-month contract and an ideal summer placement for a digital marketing graduate with videogames knowledge or interest.
About Network N Ltd:
Network N Ltd is a successful and fast growing seven year old business that owns and operates videogame websites. We own 11 sites and media properties that cover PC games, and act as agent for over 60 more. We currently have 60+ full time staff, and a rapidly expanding Agency Team, looking after various projects for large clients, mostly related to content marketing and social media advertising.
We’re currently looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant for our creative agency, to support us with some campaigns running over the summer.
The ideal candidate will have experience and understanding in running social media campaigns both organic and paid via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. They should also be able to analyse results data to put into reporting templates for clients by using the insights tools within those platforms.
Videogames knowledge is not essential, but desirable due to the nature of the work.
- Building and executing paid social campaigns via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Reporting on activity once a week through using the platform insights dashboard
- Managing the client budget for the campaign efficiently
Required skills and experience:
- Facebook Ads Manager and insights knowledge
- Twitter Ads Manager and insights knowledge
- Experience in a busy office
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Accurate as well as efficient with their work
- Degree in marketing or digital marketing advantageous
Desirable skills and experience:
- Videogames knowledge
- Social media qualification or certifications, such as Facebook Advertising Certifications
To apply please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Digital Marketing Assistant”.
Applications close on 24 May 2019.