Job Title – Network Operations Executive
Location – Bath, UK
Closing Date – 19 July 2019
Network N are looking for 2 x Network Operations Executives to join their rapidly expanding digital advertising network based in Bath.
We specialise in supporting passionate publishers in monetizing their gaming websites, so they can focus on creating content. This is an excellent opportunity for a technically-minded individual to start their career within a leading digital advertising business.
Joining as a Network Operations Executive you will report directly to the Head of Network Development and will be responsible for the onboarding, optimising and troubleshooting of our global network partners’ websites and ad technology.
You will work closely with the Network Operations Manager, Programmatic Manager and Developers, and liaise with global publishers to diagnose problems and provide feedback for improvement to ensure maximum revenue efficiency.
Onboarding new partner sites (50%);
- Scheduling onboarding timings
- Preparing required code and information
- Liaising with programmatic demand partners for new sites approval
- Ensuring onboarding process is completed within the required specification and standards (NB – there will be some flexi-hours required within a 35 working hour week for onboarding duties)
- Liaising with Developers and network partners to help fix critical errors
- Providing support to partners during onboarding
Roll out new technology to existing sites (20%);
- Rolling out and deploying new technology solutions across the network, for example: display and video advertising.
Management of current partners (20%);
- Answering all queries from current partners
- Supporting the Network Growth Manager with partner queries
- Resolving technical issues for network partners
- Liaising with partners, developers and internal teams to resolve technical issues
- Performance and revenue optimisation
- Supporting the Network Project Manager with performance and revenue optimisation projects
Reporting Up (10%)
- Weekly meetings with the Head of Network Development and the Network Operations Manager to report on;
- Technical issues within network
- Progress on current rollouts
- Large scale network issues
- Individual site feedback – issues and action taken/required
Key Performance Indicators
- Successful onboarding of Network partners
- Partner queries response time
- Report timeliness and accuracy
- New platform rollout timeliness and standards
This is an entry level role so experience is not required. If you are a talented graduate, Digital Exec, or an individual looking for a career change with a CV that demonstrates the following:
- A passion for technology and/or advertising
- A keen interest in marketing and/or digital publishing
- A dedication to pursuing team goals
- Exceptional problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English including strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with excellent time management
- A strong work ethic and self-motivation, with the ability to take the initiative
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Google products suites
…then we are keen to hear from you!
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 July 2019
NO AGENCIES PLEASE