Job Title – Ad Ops Manager
Location – Bath, UK
Closing Date – 10 January 2020
Network N are looking for an Ad Ops Manager to join their rapidly expanding games media business based in Bath. We specialise in delivering multimedia and multi-platform marketing campaigns for some of the biggest brands in the gaming industry. This is an excellent opportunity for an analytically-minded individual to progress their career in Ad Operations within a leading digital business in the South West.
Joining as an Ad Ops Manager you will be responsible for the interpretation, implementation and optimisation of global marketing campaigns for some of the biggest brands in the gaming industry. You will be expected to work with the Head of Ad Ops and directly with global clients and agencies to diagnose problems, provide feedback for improvements, undertake ad-hoc project work, and anything else necessary to ensure maximum campaign efficiency. Flexible working hours will be required for this role.
- Working across display, programmatic, mobile, native and video and promoted content
- Working with the Head of Ad Ops to ensure our RFP and delivery process meets and exceeds client expectations
- Working with Ad Ops Execs to define and continuously evolve ad operations and best practice delivery ensuring that we deliver best value for clients whilst maximising revenue for the network
- Creating and managing data segmentation using our DFP and execute audience extension through our DSP partners
- Ensuring the smooth running, optimisation and overall performance of ad operations and the service that we provide to sales and our clients
- Ensuring all campaigns are executed to a high standard and go through a full QA process to ensure accuracy levels are always on point
- Your attention to detail is key and your aim is for all your campaigns to achieve maximum results and increase revenue potential whilst utilising the tools and latest technology you have around you
- Working with the sales team on performance and meeting client objectives
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge and awareness of current programmatic and digital ad technology trends; remaining up to speed on new in-platform betas and testing opportunities
- Working with the Network team to shape inventory and ensure we feed back best practice to our network partners
- Bringing extraordinary attention to detail, confident ownership of tasks, proactive problem solving, and rigorous commitment to success to both internal and external-facing functions
- Communicating with clients and providing initial, mid and post campaign support and reporting
- Building and trafficking display and video advertising campaigns across a multitude of ad serving platforms, including Google Ad Manager, Teads, SpringServe and Celtra
- Monitoring social advertising campaigns through Facebook, Youtube and Google Analytics
- Debugging ad tags and ensuring creatives meet our technical specifications
- Monitoring campaigns and identifying any opportunities during campaigns to maximise performance
- Working with the Ad Operations team to ensure all client deliverables are met to the expected standards
Who are we looking for?
This is an excellent opportunity for an Ad Ops Executive looking to take the next step in their career. So if you have a CV that demonstrates the following:
- At least 2 years experience as an Ad Ops Executive
- A strong understanding of tools at your disposal to help you manage and optimize campaigns effectively (Eg. Google Ad Manager, ADX, Springserve,Teads, Avocet, Sizmek, Google Analytics)
- A deep understanding of audience segments and cookie based targeting
- Self-motivated, commercially aware and able to work to tight deadlines
- A strong attention to detail and be highly organised
- You are a natural problem solver and are solutions oriented
- Ability to see through the ‘clutter’ and know the intended end-goal
- Strong technical/analytical skills
- You will have good knowledge and competency of Ad Servers
- Knowledge and competency of design tools such as Photoshop
…then you should send us your CV and covering letter today!
We are a young and fun company to work for but that doesn’t mean that we don’t work hard. If you think you fit the bill then drop us a line.
Please send your CV, together with a covering letter by 10th January 2020 to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE