Job Title – Digital Marketing Executive – PPC
Location – Bath, UK
Closing Date – 13 January 2020
About Network N
Network N is a global media business specialising in the gaming industry. We have a publishing arm consisting of a dozen owned websites plus over 90 network partners, produce class-leading content for clients via our agency team, and work with publishers and advertisers to unlock audience value. The company is based in Bath, UK.
Network N is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to support the team with PPC and Google Ad campaigns
This role will involve planning and building of campaigns for our clients, as well as reporting on activity and results, offering analysis and suggested campaign improvements.
You will have 1-2 years experience in digital marketing for PPC, and Google Ads, and possibly experience with social media advertising and display. Ideal candidates will have a good knowledge or experience in working in the videogames industry.
You’ll have a good working knowledge of PPC best practices, methods of reporting and adhering to KPIs. You should also have excellent planning skills for integrated campaigns.
You will have a sharp eye for detail, be flexible in your work approach and be able to adhere to tight deadlines. You’ll also have a calm and considered, collaborative, and approachable manner. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a friendly, dynamic, and dedicated media team based in Bath.
- Digital advertising
- Paid social
- Ongoing campaign analysis and reporting, using tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Google Tag Manager
- Carrying out research for campaigns, including keyword research and competitor analysis
- Adhering to campaign objectives from our client
- Reporting to agreed KPIs
- Monitoring spend during campaigns
Required skills and experience:
- Strong written English and grammar, and a keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of Google Ad Words, Facebook/twitter ads
- Desired knowledge of ecommerce platforms and DSP’s
- Confidence with Excel and Google Sheets
- Excellent organisation skills, and ability to prioritise
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
Desirable skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing or related topic
- Experience in working in the videogames industry
- Additional languages advantageous
To apply please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on 13 January 2020.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE