Role: Digital Sales Account Manager
Location: Bath, UK (remote working considered)
Closing Date: 6th July 2020
Type: Full-time, Permanent
About Network N
Network N is a global media business specializing in the gaming industry. We have a publishing arm consisting of a dozen owned websites including PCGamesN.com, and over 100 network site partners such as TrueAchievements.com. We produce class-leading content for clients via our creative services team, and work with publishers and advertisers to unlock audience value. The company is based in Bath, UK
Working at Network N
We’re a young, fun company offering a relaxed working environment in central Bath.
Other perks include:
- 28 days holiday
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Competitive salary
- Profit share scheme for all
- EMI scheme (after one year of service)
- Perkbox subscription (with a raft of amazing discounts and free stuff)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff social events, including Christmas & summer parties
Our digital sales team delivers cutting edge advertising solutions across our owned and partner sites in the video games sector, partnering with the biggest names in gaming. 2020 looks set to be an exciting year, with both Microsoft and Sony expected to launch new consoles, and we are gearing up to maximise this opportunity by expanding our UK team.
We are looking for a top sales performer who brings a network of non-endemic contacts and passion for the games industry. You’ll be responsible for developing and delivering non-endemic new business to ensure commercial sales and related revenues are maximised.
You will thrive in the fast-paced nature of the media market and understand the huge variety of digital advertising options that Network N can offer including display, programmatic, and custom content solutions.
Required skills and experience
- You are a digital advertising media sales professional, with 3+ years proven contributor sales experience
- Experienced working on digital display, programmatic, custom branded content and social media solutions
- Able and willing to travel
- Successful in meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Able to think and plan strategically; have strong negotiation skills
- Relevant contacts with UK territory clients, ad agency leaders and their teams in non-endemic, entertainment and consumer technology space preferable
- Self-directed and comfortable working in fast growing, rapidly changing environment
- Brilliant communicator
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: This role is open to remote candidates. All applicants must be able to work UK hours (9:30am to 5:30pm GMT and BST), but are not required to be permanently based in our Bath offices.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE