Job Title – Finance Manager
Location – Bath, UK
Closing Date – 30 January 2020
About Network N
Network N is a global media business specializing in the gaming industry. We have a publishing arm consisting of a dozen owned websites including PCGamesN.com and over 90 network site partners such as TrueAchievements.com. We produce class-leading content for clients via our creative agency team, and work with publishers and advertisers to unlock audience value. The company is based in Bath, UK.
As a Finance Manager you’ll partner with the business to enable the senior leadership team to make informed business decisions by providing financial insight & advice. You’ll gather & analyse financial data, & forecast future trends making recommendations to improve business performance. You’ll look for ways to reduce financial risk & business costs.
As the Finance Manager you’ll be accountable for any function that involves money including; income, costs, payroll support, investments, mergers & acquisitions.
- Strong P&L / balance sheet management
- Production of management accounts / budgets / forecast / strategic plans
- Ability to lead a small team of staff
- Oversight of budgeting and forecasting for the business in accordance with strategy and business plans
- Review balance sheet reconciliations
- VAT and other statutory reporting
- Management of the financial reporting and cost controls
- Provide inputs & commentary to the preparation of monthly / quarterly review
- Liaise with external accountants
- Ideally Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) OR QBE
- Skilled with accounting and budget software (Xero particularly advantageous)
- Strong interpersonal skills (currently managing one direct report)
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Able to analyse / interpret data using Excel skills (V-Lookups, Sum ifs and Pivot tables etc.)
- Strong attention to detail & deadline-orientated
To apply please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Applications close on 30 January 2020.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE