Role: Junior Designer
Location: Bath, UK (open to UK-based remote candidates)
Closing Date: 28th August 2020
Salary: c. £20k
About Network N
Network N is a global media business specializing in the gaming industry. We have a publishing arm consisting of a dozen owned websites including PCGamesN.com, and over 100 network site partners such as TrueAchievements.com. We produce class-leading content for clients via our creative agency team, and work with publishers and advertisers to unlock audience value. The company is based in Bath, UK.
Working at Network N
We’re a young, fun company offering a relaxed working environment in central Bath.
Other perks include:
- 28 days holiday
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Competitive salary
- Profit share scheme for all
- EMI scheme (after one year of service)
- Perkbox subscription
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff social events, including Christmas & summer parties*
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Junior Designer – ideally straight from college,with an excellent portfolio – who is fast and savvy with excellent all-round computer skills to boot. You’ll also have a great eye for detail and an excellent understanding of both web and print.
Reporting to our Design Director, you’ll be used to working to tight timescales and cope well under pressure when juggling multiple deadlines. We’re searching for a dedicated designer who is technically focused and keen to work in a busy creative atmosphere, and across a range of tasks (you may be creating Facebook memes one day, and magazine layout the next).
As this is a small business, great communication skills are key. We are looking for a personable individual, someone who works well as a member of a team, and who is highly collaborative and confident in sharing their ideas.
- Creating engaging advertising for our network of websites
- Producing online assets for the web and social media
- Working on presentations for commercial pitches
- Magazine layout and production
Required skills and experience
- Degree level qualification
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Know your HEXs to your CMYKs
- Great typography skills
- Knowledge of HTML would be beneficial
This role is open to remote working (based in the UK)
*when the Bath office reopens adjusting to COVID-19 guidelines
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE