Role: Product Manager, Network
Location: Bath, UK
Closing Date: 14 February 2020
Type: Full-time, Permanent
About Network N
Network N is a global media business specializing in the gaming industry. We have a publishing arm consisting of a dozen owned websites including PCGamesN.com, and over 100 network site partners such as TrueAchievements.com. We produce class-leading content for clients via our creative agency team, and work with publishers and advertisers to unlock audience value. The company is based in Bath, UK.
Working at Network N
We’re a young, fun company offering a relaxed working environment in central Bath.
Other perks include:
- 28 days holiday
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Competitive salary
- Profit share scheme for all
- EMI scheme (after one year of service)
- Perkbox subscription (with a raft of amazing discounts and free stuff)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff social events, including Christmas & summer parties
- Free breakfast every day
- Unlimited good coffee, tea, and soft drinks
The Product Manager role is office based. As a Product Manager you will manage various software products that have been built in-house or provided by third parties such as Google and Amazon. These products are the core of our advertising technology stack to help us monetise our websites. The job will also require you to carry out market analysis to ensure we are using the best technology to its full capability – keeping us ahead of our competitors. You will report to the Head of Network Product and work with a five person development team. At your disposal you will have a QA team to assist in product testing.
- Manage multiple software products that range from in-house to third-party
- Understand and represent internal and external user needs
- Assist the Head of Network Product to define a vision for the product
- Align stakeholders around the vision for the product
- Prioritise product features and capabilities
- Ensure products we use are best in market
- Create product roadmaps for different audiences: executives, development and sales.
Required skills and experience:
- A proven record of managing software based products, from roadmaps to documentation
- Good organisational skills are a must, as you will be expected to handle your own tasks, communicate changes and meet internal deadlines.
And it would be nice if you also have:
- Experience in the Adtech industry and with ad technologies such as Google Ad Manager, Prebid, Video players and Data Management Platforms
- Used Agile project management methodology with frameworks Kanban and/or Scrum
Great, we look forward to reading your application! Make sure you include:
- Your CV
- A cover letter. We weigh cover letters heavily, so you can (and should) write more, but we won’t evaluate applicants that don’t answer these two questions:
- Why you are interested in working at Network N?
- What is the best software product you have encountered and why?
We know it is a time commitment to prepare an application and we respect that effort by thoughtfully reviewing every complete application and responding one way or the other. But that kind of thoughtful review means that it sometimes takes us a while to get back to applicants, so please be patient with us.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Network N!
NO AGENCIES PLEASE