Job Title – Project Manager (Agency)
Location – Bath, UK
Closing Date – 31 March 2020
About Network N
Network N is a global media business specializing in the gaming industry. We have a publishing arm consisting of a dozen owned websites including PCGamesN.com and over 90 network site partners such as TrueAchievements.com. We produce class-leading content for clients via our creative agency team, and work with publishers and advertisers to unlock audience value. The company is based in Bath, UK.
Network N is looking for an experienced Project Manager for our digital marketing agency.
This role will involve managing a range of client projects, the majority of which will be marketing campaigns. Day-to-day you will be coordinating teams across the organisation for marketing campaigns, as well as conducting reporting and analysis for clients.
You will have 2-3 years experience in project management in a fast-paced environment, and a client-first attitude to their work. Ideal candidates will have a good knowledge or experience in working in the videogames industry.
You’ll have a good working knowledge of social media best practices including paid advertising, methods of reporting and adhering to KPIs. You should also have excellent planning skills for integrated campaigns, and be able to turn your hand to copywriting.
You will have a sharp eye for detail, be flexible in your work approach and be able to adhere to tight deadlines. You’ll also have a calm and considered, collaborative, and approachable manner. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a friendly, dynamic, and dedicated media team based in Bath.
- Daily communication with internal teams and contractors via phone, email and slack
- Briefing campaigns to the wider agency team
- Briefing assets to the editorial and video teams
- Adhering to content and marketing objectives from our clients
- Reporting to agreed KPIs
- Assisting the Agency Director and Sales teams with pitching for new business
- Monitoring budgets for marketing campaigns
Required skills and experience:
- 2-3 years experience in project management
- Bachelor’s Degree or industry certificate equivalent
- Proven experience in pitching and delivery campaigns from start to finish
- Ability to adhere and work to brand guidelines
- Copywriting abilities
- Excellent presentation skills and client negotiation
- Proactivity, attention to detail, and excellent organisation
- Videogames knowledge
Desirable skills and experience:
- Understanding of SEO best practices and website transformations
- Experience in working in the videogames industry
- Additional languages advantageous
To apply please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Applications close on 31 March 2020.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE