Role: Senior Sales Executive – Digital
Location: Bath, UK
Closing Date: 14th February 2020
Type: Full-time, Permanent
About Network N
Network N is a global media business specializing in the gaming industry. We have a publishing arm consisting of a dozen owned websites including PCGamesN.com, and over 100 network site partners such as TrueAchievements.com. We produce class-leading content for clients via our creative services team, and work with publishers and advertisers to unlock audience value. The company is based in Bath, UK.
Working at Network N
We’re a young, fun company offering a relaxed working environment in central Bath.
Other perks include:
- 28 days holiday
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Competitive salary
- Profit share scheme for all
- EMI scheme (after one year of service)
- Perkbox subscription (with a raft of amazing discounts and free stuff)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff social events, including Christmas & summer parties
- Free breakfast every day
- Unlimited good coffee, tea, and soft drinks
Our digital sales team delivers cutting edge advertising solutions across our owned and partner sites in the video games sector, partnering with the biggest names in gaming. 2020 looks set to be an exciting year, with both Microsoft and Sony expected to launch new consoles, and we are gearing up to maximise this opportunity by expanding our UK team.
We are looking for a senior sales executive with 1+ years experience selling digital media with a passion for the games industry. You’ll be responsible for managing an existing client base and developing and delivering new business to ensure commercial sales and related revenues are maximised.
You will thrive in the fast-paced nature of the media market and understand the huge variety of digital advertising options that Network N can offer including display, programmatic, and custom content solutions.
Required skills and experience
- You are a digital advertising media sales professional, with 1+ years experience
- Knowledge and experience working across digital display, programmatic, custom branded content and social media solutions preferable
- Able and willing to travel
- Successful in meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Able to think and plan strategically; have strong negotiation skills
- Relevant contacts with UK territory clients, ad agency leaders and their teams in gaming, entertainment or the consumer technology space preferable
- Self-directed and comfortable working in fast growing, rapidly changing environment
- Brilliant communicator
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also note that this role is based in our offices in Bath.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE