Job Title – SEO Manager
Location – Bath, UK
Closing Date – 18 January 2020
About Network N
Network N is a global media business specializing in the gaming industry. We have a publishing arm consisting of a dozen owned websites including PCGamesN.com and over 90 network site partners such as TrueAchievements.com. We produce class-leading content for clients via our creative agency team, and work with publishers and advertisers to unlock audience value. The company is based in Bath, UK.
Network N is hiring for an SEO Manager to work across its portfolio of owned websites.
Reporting into the Publishing Director, the SEO Manager will help broaden the reach of the company’s editorial content by developing and implementing both technical and on-page best practices, continuing our brands’ audience growth in 2020 and beyond.
You’ll be working across all of our core products, including PCGamesN, The Loadout, Pocket Tactics, Strategy Gamer, and Wargamer, and alongside both our editorial and development teams. We’re looking for someone with excellent technical SEO knowledge who is on top of ongoing changes and trends, and who can communicate these to our developers in order to continually improve our publishing platform.
You’ll also work with our editors and team leaders to inform content strategies, and ensure that all editorial output is as well-optimised as possible. Link building, monitoring and reporting, and identifying growth opportunities are all key aspects of this role.
This is not an entry-level position – you’ll need to have worked as an SEO Manager or Executive before, and be able to demonstrate your expertise when it comes to both content and code.
- Developing and implementing an SEO strategy for Network N’s portfolio of owned websites
- Working with our development team to improve the technical SEO of our publishing platform
- Working with our editorial teams to develop and refine our content strategies and on-page SEO
- Monitoring progress and results, and providing reports, feedback, and recommendations based on these
- Keeping up to date with industry changes and trends
- Identifying opportunities and helping to accelerate audience growth
- Using and improving our SEO tools and software
Required skills and experience
- Previous experience as an SEO Manager or SEO Executive
- In-depth knowledge of both technical and on-page SEO
- Experience of SEO and reporting tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, SEMRush/SE Ranking (or equivalent), etc.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to analyse and utilise data
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Experience in digital publishing and the desire to learn about emerging trends and new developments
- A knowledge of and interest in videogames
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Please also note that this role is based in our offices in Bath, unfortunately remote working is not possible.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE